Author: Manuel Lemos
Package: PHP Solid Principles Examples
Developers that follow the SOLID principles will be able to create software projects that are well structured and easier to maintain.
These principles help developers that create the software components or use the features of other developers to be more productive.
This package provides a PHP implementation of good and bad examples of classes that follow the SOLID principle or not.
Other developers may learn to follow the SOLID principles in practice with these example classes.
About the PHP Solid Principles Examples Package
The basic purpose is: Good and bad examples to show the SOLID principles
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package provides good and bad examples to show the SOLID principles.
It provides classes that show how to implement the SOLID principles in PHP.
The packages has classes showing the principles:
- Single responsibility: there should never be more than one reason for a class to change
- Open–closed: entities should be open for extension, but closed for modification
- Liskov substitution: Functions that use pointers or references to base classes must be able to use objects of derived classes without knowing it
- Interface segregatios: clients should not be forced to depend upon interfaces that they do not use
- Dependency inversion: Depend upon abstractions, not concretions
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.